|The latest evolution in charting technology from Jeppesen Marine, MAX Pro, is an advanced electronic charting standard designed for use on PC-based navigation systems. Our newest generation of Nobeltec Navigation Software, Admiral 11 and VNS 11, support MAX Pro charts and provide you with unsurpassed quality and resolution. MAX Pro is ideal for anyone who takes their navigation seriously and wants the best tools for the job. Equally suitable for leisure or fishing, MAX Pro bridges the gap between the cartridge based cartography found on smaller dedicated chart plotters and the S57ENC data found on larger commercial ships.
MAX Pro Current Version:
MAX Pro Chart Catalog
MAX Pro Chart Catalog - (PDF format)
Click Here to Browse & Buy MAX Pro Charts
MAX Pro Features Include:
- 3D “Virtual World” Display - Provides a powerful and dynamic 3D visualization of the seabed. Extensive bathymetry, land elevation data and satellite/aerial imagery are carefully integrated to create a truly stunning "Virtual World" display of the navigation scenario.
- Quick-Sync Updates - Navigators can download official data and NTMs (Notices to Mariners) at any time. Updates are quickly downloaded and automatically applied via the Internet or Email.
- Tides & Currents - Tidal prediction graphs as well as current direction, speed and strength are depicted on the chart.
- Satellite Imagery - Superb presentation of satellite/aerial imagery is displayed directly on the electronic chart.
- NavRef Photos – MAX Pro incorporates a wealth of value-added data, including C-Map's renowned C-Marina port database (with high-resolution photos of ports and marinas), a global tidal database, coastal roads and POIs, land elevations, satellite and aerial photos.
- Chart Presentation - Looks and feels like a paper chart, with the power of a vector chart! MAX Pro is premium chart technology for the light marine market.