| || || |
Nobeltec Navigation Software 10 Downloads
Nobeltec provides a number of support downloads to enhance and supplement your navigation
software needs. If you are unsure as to which download you require, please contact
our Technical Support department.
Nobeltec Navigation Software - Service Pack 10.7
|This Service Pack will update earlier version 10 installations of Nobeltec Visual Navigation Suite (VNS) and Admiral software (10.0, 10.1, 10.2 or 10.5) to version 10.7. |
|10.7 Highlights |
- Unlocks Raster Plus Pack by default, at install, allowing the ability to install Raster charts without having to call Nobeltec to get an unlock code.
- Updates to latest worldwide magnetic variation data.
- Improves defect reporting support tools.
- Improves range/bearing text rendering when panning and zooming.
- Adds Tides and Currents latest version (126.96.36.199) to the 10.7 release.
- Updates all available North American east coast tide and current data files.
- Program now checks for previously registered raster charts in other auto-scanned folders.
- Program now defaults to copying raster charts to the hard drive, as opposed to leaving charts on original media.
- Fixes multiple printing issues, including AIS and T&C print-to-file printing issues.
- Adds available International Tides to the install.
- Adds MapMedia raster chart installation folder to the list of default locations checked for charts.
- Updates copyright, contact, and ownership information.
- Updates to latest version of Chart Manager.
- Improves options of Import Nav Objects.
- Improves program performance when shutting-down and when uploading or downloading to GPS units.
- Fixes Active Mark tab issue in which auto-advancement of active mark, to next mark, was not consistently advancing.
- Fixes a delay issue when importing a large Nav Object file while navigating.
- Fixes issue in which the ETA/TTG tool switches to "Never" after passing a waypoint.
- Fixes a problem in which polar files aren’t read on non-U.S. versions of Windows. Additionally, the program checks for and attempts to repair corrupted polar files.
- Adds a warning message before user manually resets tracking settings.
- Fixes issue in which NavInfo Panel sub-panel contents can’t be modified after Sailing Plus Pack is installed.
- Fixes around handling a situation where some GPS units were sending invalid NMEA sentences which were being rejected.
- Fixes an issue where the vessel may be stuck in North Up mode.
|The following changes are in the Tides & Currents program contained within VNS and Admiral. |
- Enhanced and expanded the worldwide tidal data that ships with Tides & Currents.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in Tides & Currents if you were printing to a file.
- Updating the copyright on the splash screen.
- Fixed the Tides & Currents searching function.
- Updating east coast tidal and current data files.
- Fixes an issue where Users without Administrative rights weren’t able to save certain settings.
|To download the respective service packs for 10.7 please click on the links below: |
|Admiral 10.7 Release (Admiral 10.7 Read Me) |
|VNS 10.7 Release (VNS 10 Read Me) |
|Copyright © 2010 - 2011 Nobeltec, Inc. All rights reserved.