| || || |
Nobeltec provides a number of support downloads to enhance and supplement your navigation software needs. If you are unsure as to which download you require, please contact our technical support department to verify.
|Current Version |
Nobeltec Navigation Software - Version 11.2
Version 11.2 Highlights:
- Added support for Furuno BBWX1 and BBWX2 Sirius weather receivers.
- Improved icon mapping between Nobeltec software and Furuno devices (GP30, GP31, GP32, GP33, GP35, GP36, GP37, GP1650, GP1850, NavNet 1, NavNet vx2).
- Improved subnet mask detection in the Radar Setup Wizard.
- Added UI support for the Furuno GP-33 model, Including a 38400 baud rate recommendation.
- Fixed the transfer wizard so that it works with Furuno GP-33 GPS Navigator.
- Fixed the obscured warning dialogs in the Transfer wizard.
- Fixed issues regarding the spurious warning messages that appeared when receiving NMEA2000 data.
- Resolved weather issues around the prime meridian.
- Corrected the Nobeltec Glass Bridge network incompatibility with international (non-English) versions of Windows.
- Includes all changes made to v11.1 (see below)
Nobeltec Navigation Software - Version 11.1
Version 11.1 Highlights:
- Furuno Digital Fish Finder (DFF1) Sounder integration and support. (www.FurunoUSA.com)
- NMEA 2000 improvements: Support for NMEA 2000 AIS, Enhanced NMEA 2000 Weather by adding Pressure, Air Temperature and Humidity, as well as NMEA 2000 Device Priority settings
- NV. Charts Support: We have extended VNS 11 and Admiral 11 to now display NV. Charts (the NV.Digital format of their charts) www.nv-charts.com. NV. Charts have great coverage of the Carribbean, Cuba and Europe.
- SkyMate vessel tracking support: We have brought back support for the SkyMate service in VNS and Admiral, in the same way it was integrated into Nobeltec VNS and Admiral 8 & 9. (www.SkyMate.com)
- Improved AIS target filtering: We've added the display of each AIS target's class (A or B) and enhanced AIS target filtering based on class.
- Sirius Marine Weather improvements: Various. (www.SiriusXM.com)
|Nobeltec Navigation Software - Version 11 |
|Version 11 Highlights |
- NMEA 2000 integration: Nobeltec has integrated direct NMEA 2000 Gateway support in VNS 11 and Admiral 11 to receive NMEA 2000 data directly and natively into both software packages. Our NMEA 2000 integration efforts also include the introduction of a sophisticated setup wizard for detecting NMEA 2000 gateway devices connected to the system. The wizard automatically configures the Nobeltec software to receive NMEA 2000 data without a laborious and confusing setup process.
- Fuel Consumption, Maximum Range Ring and Maximum Range on Active Route: We have extended VNS and Admiral to now read and display real-time Engine Fuel Consumption rates and Fuel Tank Level values. When combined with our advanced algorithms and calculations we now can display a vessel’s approximate maximum range distance enabling mariners to save money and maximize fuel efficiency. All fuel flow, fuel tank level and maximum range information is presented in multiple graphical and textual displays in both PlanView (VNS and Admiral) and NavView (Admiral only) including Nobeltec’s exclusive Track Line Coloring for recording Fuel Consumption rates. Nobeltec is proud to partner with FloScan, the leader in fuel flow meters, for our fuel flow meter integration.
- Improved Ease of Installation and Data Sharing of NMEA 0183 Navigation Data with Furuno Ethernet AIS and Chart Plotters: Nobeltec VNS 11 and Admiral 11 can now directly and seamlessly interface with Furuno FA30 and FA50 AIS receivers as well as listen to navigation data with Furuno Ethernet Chart Plotter (NavNet 1, NavNet Vx2 and NavNet 3D). Simply by connecting via a direct Ethernet network connection, Nobeltec software can now listen and receive NMEA 0183 data from Furuno networked devices without going through a custom serial cable connection. This will greatly improve and simplify the installation, configuration and maintenance of Furuno and Nobeltec systems that customers want to link together.
- Nobeltec Weather Service: The new Nobeltec Weather Service, with a new Weather Data Selection Wizard, makes it easier to access, download and integrate worldwide coverage of GRIB files into Nobeltec Navigation Systems—and best of all, the data service is offered at no charge to Nobeltec customers!
- PlanView NavBar Configuration: Nobeltec has always had the industry’s most advanced and extensive feature set, including the ability to customize the PlanView user interface in thousands of ways. Now, that flexibility is extended to the PlanView NavBar. Users can now configure and customize the NavBar tabs by adding, removing, and changing the display order of the available tabs in the NavBar to greatly simplify what is shown to the user. The customizable NavBar enables the user to maximize screen real estate making VNS PlanView well suited for use on Netbooks and iPads.
- Support for Nobeltec’s InSight IR2-HD2: Nobeltec VNS 11 and Admiral 11 introduce support for Nobeltec’s newest radar product—the HD 2kW,17-inch Radome. The new dome radar is perfect for operators of smaller motor yachts and sailors concerned about weight on their masts. The new HD 2kW dome radar produces an image more than twice the resolution of the previous 2kW dome. MARPA target processing and Alarm Zone are now available to customers who want the power of a full-sized radar, but the compact size and weight of a small radar dome.
- GPX Format for Data Import and Export: People interested in using standard GPX software tools and services to import, manipulate, export and share data can now use the standard and powerful GPX format from directly within Nobeltec. This open standard format makes the sharing of data easy and simple.
- Sirius Marine Weather improvements: Nobeltec has partnered with Sirius Marine Weather to improve the implementation of Sirius Marine Weather overlay in Nobeltec software, specifically the rendering of Sea Surface Temperature and the concurrent rendering of multiple weather base layers. This enhances the user’s ability to utilize the wealth of data offered by Sirius Marine Weather.
- Updated Admiral NavView User Interface: The Admiral 11 release brings to market a new, improved and fresh user interface for NavView. The improvements bring a fresh and sleek interface that users will find pleasing and easy to use.
- Improved Installation Process: We heard you, installers and end users! So we invested time and resources to refine and improve our software installation and upgrade process to make it easier to use. We know this is not fancy or exciting, but we also know the value of having software that installs easily and just works.
|Download the Version 11 ReadMe below: |
|Admiral and VNS v11 ReadMe (PDF) |
|Previous Versions |
|Nobeltec Navigation Software Updates (10.x and below) The updates below work with Nobeltec Admiral and Visual Navigation Suite Version 10. |
|Please Note: |
|Versions of Nobeltec software, prior to version 10 are no longer supported. For upgrade options to our TimeZero software, please contact Nobeltec Sales at email@example.com or at 503-579-1414. |
|Version 10 Software Updates |
|User Guides and Documentation |
|Other Downloads |