Nobeltec is a leading developer of PC-based marine navigation software programs
and supplier of electronic charts, hardware, and accessories. |
Come join our team. Download the description of available positions and contact
Regional Sales Manager (Portland, OR/Seattle, WA)
Location: Portland, OR-Seattle, WA (Northwest Territory)
Employment Type: Full-Time (40-45 hours / wk, Monday – Friday with occasional weekends)
Travel: 2/3 weeks a month
Relocation Cost: Not Paid
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please send a resume and cover letter referencing this job posting to email@example.com, explaining why your experience and interest makes you the perfect candidate to work with us at Nobeltec – the world leader in Marine Navigation Software and Sensor Accessories. Please include your salary requirements in the cover letter.
Description and Qualifications:
The role of the Regional Sales Manager within Nobeltec (www.nobeltec.com) is to generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales: recommending new products and services.
- To Identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
- To meet or exceed monthly sales targets.
- Initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Travel regularly (two weeks/three weeks per month) within your territory. During the months September to January, you will be required to travel more regularly to participate in boat shows and other events in the maritime sector.
All work is focused on supporting the company’s Quality Policy and achieving the company’s quality objectives regarding Customers, People, and Performance. This includes:
- Delivering a service that meets the needs of the customers
- Involving others and sharing information in a team environment
- Work and behavior reflecting initiative, reliability, consistency, accuracy, thoroughness and pride
- Flexibility and multi-tasking
This role requires very strong communication skills, persistence and reliable follow-up. We are looking for a candidate with the following combination of skills:
Nobeltec Benefits Include:
- A proven track record of reaching sales targets in other roles
- A results-driven approach and ability to work autonomously
- Strong negotiation, oral/written communication and organization skills
- Reliability and ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and an excellent team-player
- An active interest in continuously expanding professional knowledge of the marine industry.
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with business partners, identify their specific needs and report recommendations to manager.
- Knowledge of Windows-based computer software programs (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel and QuickBooks) Knowledge of a wide range of PC-based software (Windows) and a strong interest in keeping up to date on the latest innovations in the navigation and marine electronics world.
- Previous experience in selling technological products or services would be an advantage.
- United Health Care Medical and Vision Insurance subsidized by the company
- Dental Insurance plans at very competitive rates
- Excellent 401(k) plan with company paid match
- Paid Vacation